Mobile Giant Recommendations
Below is a list of products and services we love and support. We try to find the best deals for our clients and we pride ourselves on keeping up with the latest news and trends in our industry.
Here is a list of products and services we have used or currently use at Mobile Giant. All products and services are top quality (from our personal experience) and we highly recommend these products and services to all of our customers for their business.
(Please note: some links listed below may be affiliate links and a small commission may be received. We only promote products and services we believe in and have used.)
- GoDaddy – I register all my domains here. If you owned over 50+ domains, I recommend you sign up for their Discount Domain Club. You save a boat load of money! Ask me how I know…
- Name Cheap
- Expired Domains – Probably my favorite site for finding expired domains. Just make sure you check the backlink profile before purchasing. You can use these tools to help with the research. Ahrefs.com, Majestic SEO Explorer, and Open Site Explorer (MOZ).
- SnapNames – Domains for PBNs
- GoDaddy Auctions – Domains for PBNs
- Astra Theme
- Hello Elementor
- Yoast SEO
- Rank Math
- WP Rocket
- Site Google
- AWeber – AWeber develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Their web-based tools can help your businesses grow by staying in touch with customers and prospects through email. Currently this is the one I’m using and so far my favorite but not very good with make money online type businesses. Use Get Response if you’re in those type of niches.
- Get Response – GetResponse is a complete email marketing solution. It provides turnkey newsletter publishing and hosting features, as well as unlimited autoresponders to deliver information to your subscribers and convert them to paying customers. I also use the one as well.
- MailChimp – MailChimp is an email marketing service provider, founded in 2001. It has 7 million users that collectively send over 10 billion emails through the service each month. It is a web-based application, although data can be downloaded and for some features there is an offline application. Great for starting off.
- SEM Rush