Help Docs & FAQs
Here you’ll find all of our help docs and frequently asked questions.
- Simple Guide to your WordPress backend
- How to add an Admin User to your WordPress website
- How often do we run site updates?
- Answer: Updates to WordPress core files, Themes, and Plugins are released randomly. It is good practice to update immediately, especially if the update is in regard to a security patch. These updates should be made on a test site or a staging website to prevent any possible downtime should an update conflict with other 3rd party plugins or themes of your site. Always back up your website before any update!
- How do I delete an admin?
- Can I get help with my SSL certificate?
- Reputation Management Submission Form
- How to minimize the amount of bounced emails?
- Can you help fix my business listings across the web?
- How do I claim a business on Google?
- How can I take out a negative review on Yelp?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How long does it take to rank for a keyword?
- Answer: It Depends, each keyword is different. Some keywords are harder to rank than others. With our SEO Packages, our focus is to generate more traffic to your website.
- How much does it cost to rank for a keyword?
- Answer: It Depends. We like to focus on targeting keyword opportunities that will bring you a quick ROI. Sometimes the obvious keywords are not the keywords you should target depending on your budget and your competition. Once you have a set budget in mind, together we will create a strategy to get you the most bang for your buck.
- How to set up my Apple Developer Account?
- Walkthrough Overview Feature
- Publishing Your App – Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- How to send a Push Notification?
- How does this work?
- What websites do you publish to?
- How long does it take?
- What is the recommended dpi (dots per inch) should I sent my project to for printing?
- Answer: At least 300 dpi
- If I have the design, can you just print it for me?
- Answer: YES! Submit Your Project Here